Saturday, April 17, 2010

ROSEY

I think we have managed to gross everyone out. What say you?

Summer seems to have arrived too early for me. It was close to 90 F today and yesterday was 91 in town.

Having trouble getting my exercise. Old injuries in foot are giving me increasing discomfort. I'm going to go back to foot surgeon when I get back from NY and see if there is anything fixable. Shoes just don't fit. Think I have developed a bunion making all of them too narrow in fore foot (even the men's size 10 4E width and way too big in the rear. I sure don't want to have a bunionectomy. It put DD#2 in a boot for six weeks or more while still in her 30s. However, foot pain is depriving me of much walking here in the mountains and that is one of life's great pleasures for me. Also going to having hearing test Monday. I don't hear any of the night sounds, not even the owls. I should be hearing migrating warblers here and don't even with hearing aids. That's another of life's great pleasures for me.

Each day just walking down my long driveway there is another species of wild flower in bloom. Love the spring flowers. Today it was the wild geraniums.

Jane

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home