Wednesday, April 14, 2010

DB

Feeling better? He, at age 75, was running about 8 or 10 weeks after the triple by-pass. His only problem was very long lasting pain in his chest as they did a lot of cutting. Perhaps he's indestructible. Cardiac surgeon says he will last forever unless he's hit by a truck.

This Rochester is in NY. DD works at U.Rochester. Her first husband was a chemist and after grad school at Cal Berkley went to work for Kodak. Dogwood is blooming. The place is full of flowering trees and wild flowers. They were a bit late due to the cold but everything is in bloom. Gotta keep up with the salt water flush. The frogs were making quite a bit of wonderful noise a few weeks ago but I can't hear them at night without my hearing aids. Can't even hear coyotes that gets pretty noisy at night. My favorites are the tree frogs and owls but I don't hear them anymore once I take hearing aids out. I miss those night sounds.

Going to hit the sack now.Jane

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home