Monday, April 12, 2010

The spring yard work is finished!

Yea, I'm doing a snoopy dance. I had a 16 yr. old girl (who is home schooled) come over this morning and help me finish with the pine straw and triming. It is finally all done and looks good.

I'm trying to picture in my mind how long an airplane trip it would be from England to N.Z. It must take 24 hrs. to get there. Bee, sounds like you are having good weather and a good time with the grands.

My DH is doing well in his proton beam treatments. It has been 1 week and 1 day. Since I was so miserable last week with sinuses gunk and coughing he insisted I go to Dr. for a check up.
I had previously gone for labs. Now I'm taking pot-fulls of meds. Something for the cough, something called a Z pack, an antibiotic, and low and behold my thyroid is very low. I have a thyroid med to take every morning before I get up. Maybe that explains the extra weight gain and the lack of energy. The Dr. was excited -go figure- to find the low thyroid, saying this is something that is fixable, and that the weight would be coming off. OK, I'm all for that.

Been doing some small sample quilts to see if it is something I'd like to make a large one of.
Dug out my old Mary Lou Weidman books and want to do something with angels. More thinking than doing.

Going to get the doggies their spring hair cuts today.
Sara in Fla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home