Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Yesterday was a wash. . . .

I certainly hope today will be better.
My helpful Ace handyman didn't know what he was talking about, had to take the part back that I bought. ( "O" ring for sink stopper) Couldn't get the new cell phone to be turned on. Tried on the computer, didn't have the right PIN number. Called the 1-800 # and talked to someone, she transfered me to someone else, got cut off.
Gave up-went to Jo-Ann's for fusible web. Couldn't find my gift card that still had about $15.00 on it.
Finally came home and just watched Nat. Geo on TV. Saw the shows about the Apal. Trail, and the one about the part in Utah, the rock formations, whose name escapes me.
Right now I have to go get fasting blood work done, then can come home and drink coffee.
Fortunately the lab is close to my house. I've been known to pass out, so hope I get a good person that doesn't hurt too much.
Today will be a better day! Yes, it will.
Sara in Pollen land

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home