Thursday, April 1, 2010

Happy Easter

A happy Easter to all.
Today was DH's first proton beam treatment. I went with him and cleaned out/straighted one of my cookbooks while waiting in the waiting room.
All went well, he has 8 weeks to go.
Driving back home I saw lots of beautiful azaleas in bloom, part of the city I don't usually visit.

I did manage to hire a teen boy for 2 afternoons this week. Just a wee bit left for me to do.
Yesterday I spent over 2 hours raking dead grass, planting new summer plants, etc. My legs were really talking to me last night and today.
After less than 1 day, I like the look of the pine straw as opposed to mulch, but hope it will last for 8 or 9 months. Guess it depends if this is going to be a rainy year or not.

I've been doing a bit of free motion quilting a day. Hope to get this wall hanging on the wall before too long.

In the cell phone dept. After having the blackberry less than 2 weeks I managed to ruin it already. (thinking of how to tell this to DH) I thought I was ms. clean, and cleaned out the fabric purse, put it in the wash. Forgot to take the phone out of the pocket. It went through a full wash cycle. Oops.
Guess I'm in the dog house on this one.

Everyone enjoy your Easter, don't eat too much chocolate (unless it's the dark kind).
Sara in Fla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home