Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Montezuma's revenge

I'm with Sophie right now. Think it could be called the antibiotic revenge.
Had great plans for today, but sticking close to home.
JAN-it's good to hear your brother is doing so much better. Is that Rodchester MN, or NY you are going to?
DORIS-I'm glad the pollen in Savanah wasn't so bad. I went to the Lady and Son's a few years back, and was not impressed with the fried chicken either. My mom's --for that matter mine--is much better. Didn't have the meat loaf. I'm glad you had a good time.
There shouldn't be any pollen problem in Boca, they are tropical and don't have the azalea , oak etc. pollen we have. We still have 1 couple friends living there. He just retired, they are going to spend the summer in Colorado.
Trying to get some things done about the house. Going to put DH on a more healthful diet also. I went up to the Whole Foods this morning and looked at some of their classes. He goes to his treatment at 7 pm, which knocks out the dinner hour, then eats chips and dip, or some such at 9PM. I think I'll start out with a healthy breakfast for him tomorrow, pancakes (whole food mix) and maybe a smoothie.
My poor little dogs look like large rats now. I had them cut for the summer "do" and they are a bit short. A bit! At least they won't drag mulch in on their coats now.
As with all haircuts, it will grow out.
Sara in Fla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home