Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Books & Thyroid

Sara, I'm no expert although I may become one. I've just ordered a book on hypothyroidism given that it is a possibility that I may be on the cusp. I think it takes awhile for the thyroid medication to kick in and also to get it balanced. I'm supposing you thought that it might be an instant diet pill in trying to loose weight. I've tacked on extra pounds on my fanny that just aren't moving and I'm thinking the same thing...maybe...

I'm enjoying the Marcia Willett books. She is an English author and writes about the countryside, generally around Devon or Cornwall. She develops her characters quite well and the stories are about family dynamics. Nothing REALLY sad happens and for me, the books are like delving into comfort food all winter and now spring. I have more on order from the library. What will I do when I've read them all, I wonder. By then, my B&B season should be busier and I might not have as much time to spend reading.

Rosey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home