Monday, April 12, 2010

Oh dear ! Can you tell that the grandchildren are still here ?!?

Sorry about my abortive attempt to "post" below ! Just as I logged on, there was an interruption and I'm obviously not able to cope with two things at once any more...

Flights to England take a very long time ! Over 11 hours to H.K. then around another 11 to U.K. When DD#1 was living in Scotland we used to go via Dubai. 13hrs there and another 8 to Glasgow. There's no easy way to do it. We haven't gone via America for many years but the times and distances are similar. We have been upgraded once or twice and have enjoyed that. The extra leg room and service is nice but it's still a long journey and there's still the hanging around at the airports to be endured....

A cooler day today and I must do some super-market shopping. I will drop the boys off at the skate park while I am doing that. We are off go-carting this afternoon...oh joy...

Marion .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home