Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Thyroid and pollen,etc.

Not that the two topics relate at all.
Don't have to worry about conception, that factory has been closed for quite awhile.
I'm hoping that I'll have some more energy soon. Today is the 5th day of a 5 day antibiotic, which makes me sleepy. How long does it take for Thyroid stuff to kick in?
As for the pollen, it's even worse today, cause it is windy.
I have grand hopes!
DH met with the acountant, not good news. It seems that the A/C business is a Sub-S corporation, so when it shows a profit, we are supposed to make lots of $$$. We are comfortable but no where near the very wealthy standard. I think Mr. Obama will be getting lots of our profit this year. Rats!
I hope we know what the actual figure is tomorrow. There is a big Tea Party group here in our city, I might just join with them on the evening of the 15th.
Not a lot going on here.
Has anyone read the Debbie McCumber books? I guess there are lots of them. I'm reading Knit Together. Sort of autobiographical. I keep falling asleep while trying to read.
If anyone has read some, let me know which you like the best.
Sara in Fla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home