Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Falling Asleep

Jane, I can sit for hours sewing quilts but am notorious about falling asleep the instant I sit down at meetings. My half-sister has, in the past year, found that she has thyroid problems. I'm doing the Basal Testing at the moment and my temperature is consistently beneath the norm. The homeopath that I see for food testing looked at the palms of my hands last week and asked if they were "always that colour". I guess that I'm so used to 'that' colour...reddish yellow....that I never gave it a thought until we compared the palms of our hands. I have a very 'high' colour. The bottoms of my feet, also. I wouldn't be surprised if some of my chemical sensitivities are linked to thyroid problems. I had thyroiditis some years ago; nothing was done with it at the time and maybe nothing could be done with it. Time will tell. Meanwhile, have a good trip. Going south to go north?! If your brother is picking you up, he must be well enough to drive from NM after his heart operation. That is good news.

Rosey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home