Thursday, April 15, 2010

Well, Jane, you've still got your sight

Ever seen copulating worms?

I counted 34 worms on the laneway, the first of the season...early one morning last week. Then, walking up through the woods, I looked down and saw the fattest worm yet....stopped...big bulge in the middle of this long fat worm. Then whoosh...the worm separated, both ends slid back into their respective holes in the ground and I realized that I had just witnessed two worms fornicating. Such excitement here in the country.

Rosey

2 Comments:

At April 16, 2010 at 6:20 AM , Blogger Sara in Florida said...

My, my--things are exciting there!
Sara in Fla.

 
At April 16, 2010 at 9:37 AM , Blogger katyquilt said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home