Sunday, April 18, 2010

"President of the Easily Amused Association"

Doris, 'tis an honour I am happy to assume. I can't think of a nicer compliment....grin. But I am interested in your mole solution. Our north and east 'lawns' have been piled high in spots with diggings by moles. Looked like a pile of street apples sticking above the snow. I guess by now the varmits are where they are supposed to be, not digging up dirt, don't know much about their habits.

Jane, when I was in my teens and traveling with a friend and her parents to Green Briar, the parents thought we might enjoy going to a snake farm. I'm not sure why. I have never forgotten that pungent odour of the snake house. Grossed me out entirely. I don't like anything that slithers and sticks its tongue out at me....!!! People, included...lol.

Rosey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home