Saturday, April 17, 2010

Better than nasal discussions, Jane

The worms, I found fascinating. What I've just discovered in my basement (in the country) is not. I went downstairs to put something in the frig in the basement (the floor is painted cement) and there at the foot of the stairs, curled up, lay a garter snake. Thank heavens for Jock. I simply don't know how a snake could come inside...was he living here all winter?? I know they hibernate. Jock picked up the snake, all curled up and placed him outside in the tulip bed. Maybe he's still sleeping from hibernating. My granddaughter Kirsten has a pet snake living in a glass container in her bedroom. She is 13. Her mother used to pick up dead squirrels and take them to school in her school bag. Sheesh.

Rosey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home