Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Weather . . . ugh

We've had a very dry September and are making up for it this past week.   Over the past eight days, we've received six inches of rain at our house.   Then two  or three more days of drizzle and cloudy skies.   We are over it!

I brought  my computer back to the repair shop and they had to reset my browsers.  I never would have guessed.....but it's now easy to post here, so I am a happy camper.

Cooler weather here now, more like autumn!   More summer clothes will go into the off-season closet and more winter stuff will be brought down.   I do enjoy the four seasons but moving the clothes back and forth is a bit of labor.   

I am currently working on some valances for DS and DDIL.  She chose upholstery fabrics for them - ugh - but the good news is that they're fairly lightweight, as upholstery stuff goes.   I'll post photos when they are finished and hanging, hopefully within the next month.

1 Comments:

At October 22, 2014 at 4:16 AM , Blogger Bee said...

when you are making the valances do you make them to fit all over the beds . I make mine like a frill and then you don't have to move the mattress to take it off to wash. tel me if you want to know how.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home