Monday, September 22, 2014

put in my place

by a just 3 year old. Made at least 300 snowflakes ,it felt like it anyway, only to be told by Miss Three that I was wrong as all snowflakes are different . I knew that !!!! Her birthday was a Frozen party, looked great and I was coerced to do the decorations for the table. The little bat told me very sweetly I was wrong.Mind you it was in front of all the family who are still grinning. The girls looked so sweet as Jo had made their outfits in the theme of Frozen we also saw the DVD ,not too bad, the kids knew all the songs.I can't get them out of my head and am humming away. THe fact that I can't sing a note in tune doesn't matter when I am in my own place. PS I really only made 20 flakes. hugs Bee .

2 Comments:

At September 22, 2014 at 7:24 PM , Blogger Fran (Sth Aust) said...

sounds like a lovely party, Bee. I am so looking forward to being part of my grand-children's parties from now on, but hopefully won't be asked to do decorations LOL
Hugs
Fran

 
At October 4, 2014 at 4:45 PM , Blogger Doris W. in TN said...

Bee - I sing in the key of 'R' so I'm sure you carry a tune better than I.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home