Monday, April 19, 2010

BEE

We are thinking of you daily and hope you have been able to have some quality time with Harry over the past few weeks. Is he still in hospital? Many hugs.

It is many months since I've been able to organise myself to turn on this 2nd computer and try out all the passwords I could think of! At last! Nice to see old names still showing up.

ROSIE: Love your quilt!

JANE: Hope you have a great time in Rochester with DD. My DDIL is from Rochester also, and studied and worked in the Kodak/Eastman complex before moving over here to marry DS#3. What a small world!

MARION: Hope you enjoyed the boys' stay.

Perfect Autumn weather here at the moment. We began 2nd term of our school year today. Terrible to wish most of a year away but I'm counting down the days until I retire on 10th December.

Best wishes to all
Fran in S'Oz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home