Sunday, March 21, 2010

Tenneh

Welcome back, sorry about your marital woes but your house sounds great. My DS1 was in Taupo last week and as always loved it.We are still very dry here but foggy this morning, I have had to water my trees, most unusual. My DH has been in hospital again and is not very well , any prayers would be very much appreciated. He was not well a couple of days ago but I think he is a little better , at his age (84) heart and kidney failure is not unusual but as you can imagine I am worried sick. I have been told it is 50/50 if he comes home. Don't want to be on the computer too long . Hugs for now , Bee in NZ

3 Comments:

At March 22, 2010 at 2:18 AM , Blogger Laura in IA said...

Bee, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your DH during these trying times.

 
At March 22, 2010 at 3:22 AM , Blogger Marion in NZ. said...

Bee, so sorry to hear of your concerns for your DH. Do hope he will soon return home and feel better . I don't seem to have your home email address any more, so excuse me for using this public forum. Ours has changed from xtra to scorch, all other details the same. Take care.
Marion.

 
At March 23, 2010 at 8:47 PM , Blogger Jill from Portland said...

Bee, I'm so sorry. I hope your husband gets stronger every day.
My love to you & yours.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home