Wednesday, March 17, 2010

to thank you

Hi,
I would like to thank all of you who have sent thoughts and cyber hugs my way.
I do feel them. I have really good support in friends here and the comments are to go slow and take each day as it comes. DH and I are both doing that. It was quite a blow for him to lose two brothers within ten days of each other.
But as we all age , time stops for no one and as we used to celebrate the weddings and the birth of all the children, this is another stage of our life. Not that is makes it easy,or even understandable, it is just the way it is supposed to happen.
To answer your question Rosey, no we will still be going down to London area as both of our extended family live below the London corridor. I am just hoping that we do not have to go in any more bad weather. The last three trips have been a major white out, a raging down pour rain, and an another snowstorm.
I am waiting for a nice ride with sunshine, blue skies, etc.
Hopefully in April as DS and DDIL are arriving from BC. They will be down in On for about a week so we get to spend a week with them here rather than having to go out west. We will do that later this fall
Good going on getting the new house Tenneh, hope the road of life smoothes out nicely and that the rough going is behind you
Take care, I am going to try and finish a table runner tonight. DSIL mentioned she needed a new one.
Grace in On

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home