Tuesday, March 16, 2010

How Beautiful

Tenneh, Marion also posts beautiful pictures of New Zealand. How breathtakingly beautiful it is. What an accomplishment; a personal best for you with your 10 hr. hike. Moving back to Taupo, does this mean that the home you mentioned earlier is going to work out for you?

Lovely sunny day here in Ontario. I saw three deer this morning in the early hours, around 7:30 a.m. I'm sure they are around more than I see them. If I happen to look up from my desk at the right time, I can catch them walking silently through the fields. Our snow is melting and more ground is exposed. It's the first winter I've regretted seeing this happen as we've had such a mild winter, which given global warming, is a bit alarming.

Rosey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home