Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sunday Morning

Hello everyone. I too read this chat board about everyday so decided to chime in and visit. Grace I am sorry about your losses of mother, family and friends. All in a six month period is pretty difficult to deal with. I manage to sew (quilt) almost everyday. With winter being here it is not good weather to be out. But I think spring is close. I too am making Cancer comfort quilts. My family has all the quilts they need for now so its time to give to others. I enjoy making them as everyone is a little different. They have angels on them wonderundered down and stitched around. Twelve blocks in all. Nice size to cover up with while under going chemo treatments.
I read your post Tenneh from the valley. Nice hearing from you. and the house you are offered for rent sounds wonderful.
Well I hope we see more people posting soon. Marge in cool misty cloudy Pa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home