Sunday, March 14, 2010

I still love to visit here

Hello All,
Just thought I would say Hello instead of just reading and having a conversation with you all silently. Yes I visit usually everyday to see what is going on. Just have not wanted to converse myself. It has been a very hard 6 six months starting with the passing away of my DM. Since then there have been another three family deaths plus three friends .
On the plus side it is been a rather easy winter and it looks like soon we may have it a lot easier yet. It has been a beautiful week with lots of sunshine. This morning it is raining but we need a little rain just to clean the earth from all the sand and salt.
On the quilty side , I have just been very busy with the cancer quilts, ( my partner in crime) has been spending the winter down south, and a lot of the time I did not feel like doing anything. Go figure.
Well time to get ready to meet the day.
Happy belated Birthday Heather, Hope the day was wonderful
Grace in On.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home