Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A chill down the spine...

I don't like the sound of that notice at all Rosey.... Being technically challenged, as I am, the thought of change is scary . Has anybody tried to "migrate" yet ?

Tenneh, sounds as if you've been presented with a life changing opportunity. I do hope so. Let us know what you decide to do.

It's raining here today and very welcome it is too. The ground is very dry and this will freshen things up and give the farmers some much need Autumn growth .

Just had DD#1 on Skype from H.K. It's almost as good as a visit. The picture quality is great and the voice quality too. She's just back from four days in Vancouver. A long way to go for such a short visit but her DH had to be there for a conference so she decided to go too. First time for a very long time that they have had time together, without any of their four children, so I'm sure it was worth-while. They did a bit of skiing and she was pleased to be able to stay upright, having not skied for many years !

Went for a 14km hike in the hills yesterday. The weather was perfect and I really enjoyed it. I'm tired today though but not as stiff as I expected to be !

Enjoy the day.
Marion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home