Sunday, March 7, 2010

Interesting....

I've been getting the "oops" response when I have tried to get onto the BB for the last few days... This morning I decided not to give up so easily and went through a different track ! It took me to the old WWQP and from there I was able to get here ! That's a good start to the week !

I'm off to visit a friend who is recovering from replacement hip surgery this morning. She's feeling very "disabled" at the moment but looks forward to the day when she will be mobile again. Her husband is proving to be amazingly helpful (!) We are all pleasantly surprised.

Beautiful day here today so I will try to get home from town early and enjoy some time in the garden. Not much sewing happening here but I have a few ideas for the coming months and hope to be more productive this year.

Enjoy the week.
Marion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home