Monday, March 8, 2010

Spring is on the way

Tenneh - It is so good to see your post, and I am so sorry about the turn of events in your life. I'm sending you (((cyberhugs))). I remember when your youngest DD was born. Gosh . . . we've all been in this group a while.

We woke up to 53° F this morning. I cannot believe it. The high may reach 70. I hope to get outside and prune back the rose bushes today. This weather will not last long, as we're still in late winter, but NO one is complaining. I wonder why? LOL Local news reports tell us this is our worst, coldest winter in thirty years.

Another quilt guild member and I have started a small group in our guild for Machine Embroidery and Quilts. We plan to learn the different techniques of ME that can be used on quilts. I hope everyone in the group will enjoy it. I'm rather excited about it. Our group is inclusive -- open to guild members who don't even own an embroidery machine/module, as they can use the decorative stitches built into their machines, and free-hand (free-motion) machine embroidery is an option we plan to study.

Y'all have a good day! I'm going to work outside in that great bright light a/k/a the sun. We haven't seen much of it this winter.
(Hugs) to everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home