Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Spring

OH, Tenneh, go for it! Sounds too wonderful.
I'm all set to go out and plant the 4 azaleas that I bought 2 weeks ago. Also have 4 white crepe myrtles, I'll see it I can get them in also. If not will have to wait until next week.
Went for the boob squish this morning. While filling out the paperwork was talking to the volunteer about spring and yard work. Her church youth are selling mulch. OH, I just called and left a message. If they have a few strong backs I'll hire them too. Need many weed pulled.
Hopefully it won't be more than the local Wal-Mart or Lowe's for the mulch. They are supposed to deliver too.
We'll see.
Going to put on the grubby clothes and get going. We are supposed to have 2 days of rain tomorrow and Fri.
Sara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home