Thursday, March 11, 2010

blog closing down1

I received the same message, too, about Google "blogger.com" service shutting down. Google also has "blogspot.com" service. I follow a discussion group on Google "Blogspot" and I have not heard from that one, so perhaps those sites will continue. Blogspot may be the more current version of the old Blogger?

Anyway . . . here is the address for the Yahoo Group so we could migrate over there if necessary, and hope they don't mind. ;o)

We've had warm days this past week, I got my rose bushes pruned before the city chipper truck arrived (hooray!) and appreciate the heat not running. Tree pollen is out already, and my allergies are rebelling. Ack.

DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME begins this coming weekend. That's hard to believe, but it is here.

Tenneh - I wonder why the house has never been lived in? It sounds like a dream, and I hope everything will work out for you in the offer of it.

Hugs to everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home