Saturday, March 13, 2010

BB Chat

Well.... looks like I forgot to include the address I promised in my previous post, or else it didn't show up here.

There.... I have included it. If it doesn't work, it's not because I forgot it.
;o)

Rain here for the past few days, but we needed it. I'm off to ASG (American Sewing Guild) meeting today. Yet another sewing support group (LOL), this one for my other sewing interests beyond quilting. (We don't do quilts in our chapter because there are so many great quilt guilds in the area.)

1 Comments:

At March 13, 2010 at 8:31 PM , Blogger Marion in NZ. said...

Thats interesting Doris..It has failed to show up again ! Maybe it's a new security measure or something ! Who knows ? Wonder if it would come through if you put it here ? Just a thought..
Marion.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home