Saturday, March 13, 2010

Hooray, Sue & thank you

I come here to the Chat Board to 'meet' friends, read about their lives and.......I'm wondering if, after mopping all your floors, Sara, did you really go and have a nap...lol. My husband cat-naps all day long because he doesn't sleep at night...flying trans-Atlantic over night for most of his career left his circadian rhythm out of whack, as it does most pilots. But me, if I lie down during the day, I get up feeling like I have flannel stuck to the insides of my head. I can, however, sit outside in the sun on a warm day and doze off in a flash with my mouth hanging open catching flies. Most embarassing.

Happy Birthday, Heather, way up there in Northern Ontario...we may have as much snow as you do here in Southern Ontario from the sounds of it. And blessings come in the size and shape of three sons all living where you and Andy do. Plus grandchildren...much to be thankful for.

At the moment (5:30 pm) it is raining outside mixed with fat blobs of wet snow. I am glad that I am inside and waiting for an organic roast chicken to finish cooking for supper. The Aussie-dogs are hanging around in the kitchen swooning over the smells coming from the oven.

I am happy that Sue & Eric will be making the migration and I hope, with some instructions on the board for us computer-challenged quilters.

Rosey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home