Sunday, March 14, 2010

Day light savings, sounds good!

Good morning everyone,
I would think Eric will be able to move us when the time comes.
I heard this rumor but don't really know anything about it.
here is the yahoogroup in case we need it
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BBquiltchat/
or my email easystitches@yahoo.com
(lets see if they post :)

I haven't really been on the puter a great deal, happy & surprised to see Tenneh, Hi Hi Hi!
That house sounds great! Sorry to hear of your family strife, families are a strange & wonderful thing!
Grace, my sympathies, so hard to lose those we love, esp a parent.
I was looking at a picture of my original small quilt group & there are only 2 of us left, they
were great ladies, one was my dearest friend , I miss her every day.
I'm a little sentimental today as we put our last dog to sleep yesterday.
She was almost 17, I used to call her the world's oldest pit bull.
We have had 30 years of continuous dogs in our marriage, it's very strange to be without.
I know we won't bite right away if at all. They are a big commitment.

I will be distracted by our 1st local quilt show of the season later today. It's a pretty big one
put on by the Portland guild. Even though I live inn Portland I belong to the Vancouver guild
. Our show is in 3 weeks . These are my 2 entries, my little quilt of Pansy our kitty & the
beautiful Pomegranate that I bought as a top & had quilted by a local hand group.
It hasn't touched a bed yet!
We formed a little group to try and "stash bust" Now we are a UFO group, ha ha!
We have started 4 quilts! The last one is Montana Cartwheel containing some New york
beauty blocks, and I am so hooked on making these arcs! It is totally addictive!
unlike the brights these are usually made in we are doing reproductive civil war type colors &
they are lovely. (I only have 7 of 47 blocks however!)
If you google Montana cartwheel quilts on google images you will see these beautiful quilts that have been made.
Now I have all these quilts started with gardening season almost here!
Maybe I'll see some sewing time on the patio though this summer.
Jill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home