Monday, March 15, 2010

Monday

Grace in ONT -- I am very sorry for the loss of your mother, family members, and friends. Please take good care of yourself during this time of grieving. (((Hugs)))

Laura in AL -- I think I have the same crud. I came down with a bad cold yesterday. It has been years since I've had an old-fashioned cold. I mostly get sinus crud that go into infections. Argh. My nose looks like Rudolph the reindeer. Thank heavens for the box of Kleenex 'with lotion' I had in the cabinet!

Sara in FL - I had to laugh when mopping the floor wore you out, yet you run in marathons, and live to tell about it. Too funny.

Sue - Thank you for reassuring us that you and Eric will make the Google transition. Thank you for keeping this board up for us!

Doris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home