Friday, March 19, 2010

Just call me a Luddite

Call me. . . . .that's all I want a cell phone to do. I don't want to surf the 'net, see basketball scores, text a friend, etc.
DH brought me home a Blackberry phone, with all the bells and whistles. Well, I don't want it!
The little buttons are so little that I can't even get my fingers on them.
He got a "package" deal for his business. I can see the need for it in a business, you can send men on their calls with text, get directions. My GFs who have teens use text to contact the teens wherever they are. OK, but I don't have teens at home.
Arggg. . . .I'm going on strike with cell phones until I get the kind I want. I drove over to the Sprint store and picked out 2 or 3 that would be good.
So, now we have the toilet situation figured out, I'm on a mission to get the cell phone situation figured out.
Sara on a mission in Fla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home