Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Home IMprovements

Rosey P - I long for the day I need to move or buy a new toilet. You know how tall I am. I can't wait for something a little further off the ground! (wink/grins) Honestly. If I wasn't such a tight-wad, I would treat myself right now, but I will wait until we down size. It will probably cost a fortune to remodel, but the kitchen counters, bathroom vanity, and toilet will ALL be higher up off the ground in my next home.

I've been on the sofa all week with a dreadful cold virus that is flying around town. Odd thing is,,,, I rarely catch a cold. I do sinus infections out the wazoo, but am normally impervious to colds. Go figure . . . The worst is behind me, and our little Sofie has been a wonderful nurse dog all week. If I lay on the sofa, she is literally ON TOP of me. LOL Supervising, if you ask me. She seems to know I'm not myself and is keeping me company and well loved. Ah, bless her heart, she's earned her rawhide chew for the week.

I have daffodils blooming in the yard. Hooray! They are an early-blooming variety and it's nice to see them. We have not seen the sunshine for over a week. It has been cloudy, gray, drizzly, yuckky. I am sooo over winter. Our Bradford Pear trees look like they are ready to explode in blooms and pollen with the first warm, sunny day that comes along.

Hugs to everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home