Friday, March 19, 2010

cellphones

Sara in FL -
I would be horrified at those tiny buttons on the Blackberry, too.

I'm with you on the cell phones. I have a nice Samsung (Verizon) that will be six years old in June. It works great, good sound, good reception. It does not have a camera and that's fine with me. I don't need one.

I also don't text. I recently received a SPAM text that I deleted without opening, and I still got charged 20 cents for it! When I called to complain, they told me I could block all text messages, so I did. (oh, and they also took that 20 cent charge off my bill)

I heard that if you have the cellphone camera, you need internet connection to load it to your computer. (?) That's more $/month that I'm not willing to pay, as our cellphone bill is horrendous as it is.

Once my phone's batteries won't recharge anymore, I will be forced to get a new phone. Ack! Ack! Ack! They still make Plain Jane phones, but I hope they work as well as this one I have. It has very low mileage because I don't use it often, so that's probably why it's lived this long.

ROSEY - too bad that local resident found his cell text messages more important than his life and the lives of others on the road. Gov'ts can pass laws against texting while driving all they want, but they'll be obeyed as well as the no-drinking-and-driving laws. Argh. Both are senseless deaths, but there it is.

And then I am appalled when auto mfrs. want to put TVs in the dashboard of cars . . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home