Friday, March 19, 2010

Blackberry thingamajigs

The sad thing, Sara, is that while these devices are a plus in many of our lives, the tragedy that occured here in February with a Bed&Breakfast owner while he was looking at his blackberry while driving the car caused him to loose his life. He went through a stop-sign and got T-boned on a back country road.

Marion, you live in the most beautiful part of the world; you and Tenneh. I appreciate reading both your posts.

Doris, you might remember my old kitchen. I should have shipped my counters down to you. They were 39" high instead of the standard 36". I had to stand on a stool to reach them but for you, they were just perfect. I remember watching you work at the counter here during the retreat. And, you would have trouble with the mold up here right now...be glad you don't live here. The snow and ice and frost are melting. The mold is coming out of the ground.

Rosey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home