Tuesday, March 10, 2009

checking in



Laura in AL - what beautiful photos! I cannot hold a camera still, to save my life, so I'm always impressed with clear pictures. (grin)

We have a new addition to our family: a little puppy we named Sophie. After Alex died over New Year's, I cried through January, was sad & depressed through February, and finally a couple weeks ago I told DH that I was ready, and need, a new dog. I think DH was, too! (he needs that worshipful adoration that went the way of our honeymoon-LOL!)
She's a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, fourteen weeks old, and just full of energy. Alex was 16 y/o, and I had forgotten must how frisky a puppy is. She'll keep me active, so that's good. I'm trying to post a photo here. I have had no luck at all with inserting a photo over the past few months, so perhaps this one will work.

Doris W. in TN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home