Saturday, February 28, 2009

Ugh. After avoiding a cold all winter, I got the local crud that everyone insisted on bringing into work. My sinuses have felt like wet cement all week. I think I'm finally turning a bit of a corner today, but I'm still stuffed up and coughing some and I look cruddy. Some fun.

I was supposed to wallpaper my bedroom this week, but with all the that need mudding, I have only one wall done so far. Years back, we picked up our house and moved it, and that made the walls . It's finally time to do something about it. My new wallpaper is a mottled yellow, and it makes the room look so sunny and bright. I love it. I wish I could get the whole room finished this weekend, but that's not going to happen unless DH steps it into high gear, and right now he's helping DS, who had hoped to move into his new house this weekend. SIGH. If I weren't sick, this would probably be done by now!

Sun is shining, but more snow is forecast. I keep telling myself that February is over so spring can't be toooooo far behind!

Jean in VT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home