Monday, February 23, 2009

Happy Monday

Checking in on Monday. I decided to "call in sick" this morning, as have felt a cold/sinus junk coming to visit for 2 days. Sleep is the thing I need when feeling down, so I drank Airborn and slept most of the morning. Actually feel like I've niped it in the bud right now. Still in the bathrobe, which is not like me at all.
I don't want to have the crud that many friends have right now, so since I have the blessing of not having to go to the office I decided to be smart and take it easy.
We have had a high pollen count for a week, windy, dry, except for one rainy morning. The yard and bushes and plants are brown and in need of a good haircut, but not by me this week.
I did take one class last week. It felt so good to have quilt therapy!
This is the extent of my exercise today, typing on the keyboard.
Hope others are well. Don't forget to get some sunshine and some "feel good" music whatever that is to you.
I did stay up and watch part of the Oscars last night-is it me, or did others think that Sarah Jessicia Parker's gown looked like "Glenda the good witch" from the Wizzard of Oz? Maybe my head was full of water,but that's what I was thinking. I haven't seen any of the movies nominated, so have no idea if any of them were any good or not.
Sara in Fla. -headed to a bubble bath and back to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home