Saturday, February 21, 2009

Checking in

There doesn't seem to be much chat lately, so I thought I'd put my two cents in. I just came back from a 30th birthday party for a who used to babysit my kids when she was in high school (!) She's now expecting her third child. It was so funny to sit there and watch kids that I remember being in high school when I was the age they are now, and watching them with their kids. I guess that makes me old--or feel old anyway! It was fun to watch them and listen to them though.

Still cold here, and about a foot of snow is forecast for tomorrow. Just what I do not need! I want Spring! Oh, well; I'll just keep busy and eventually Spring has to come--right????

My poor sewing room is gathering dust. I've been either working in our carpet store or painting at DS's house. His entire second floor is just about done. Carpet went in three of the four bedrooms today, and all the bathroom needs is a bit of touch up and then the fixtures installed. The downstairs only needs one more room painted, but all of the windows on that floor need casings, and that's dusty and messy. Sigh....

Jean in VT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home