Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Amazing Grace

Below you will hear one of most beautiful versions of Amazing Grace - that is if your computer will play it. So as recommended when I received this: TURN YOUR SPEAKERS UP ................ AND WHEN IT HITS THE 3 MINUTE MARK .............. HOLD ON TO YOUR SEATS!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtrnB4FZ-yc


DH says there's too much orchestation. I think he's nuts.

There is still some snow north of here that I see on the drive to work. This is almost unheard of.

Laura

4 Comments:

At March 7, 2009 at 10:33 AM , Blogger Jill from Portland said...

I wondered what those guys were up to when we were watching American Idol the other nite.
It's a beautiful version.

 
At March 7, 2009 at 1:42 PM , Blogger Sara in Florida said...

Beautiful!
I love the bagpipes.
Sara in Fla.

 
At March 16, 2009 at 10:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for posting that. I'm going to get one of their albums. They are fantastic.

 
At March 16, 2009 at 10:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a little late telling you how much I appreciate you posting that. I am going to get one of their albums - they are amazing!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home