Monday, March 2, 2009

Hi from the cold north

I don't post here much since I haven't been feeling too cheerful lately, but I check every day. It was nice to see a few more posts this weekend. I haven't been quilting much, but I did half clean up my sewing room this weekend. We are getting our house ready to show, so the big clean is on. I see that there is more snow and wintery weather today in places that don't usually get it. I'm shivering in solidarity: it's -35C here this am. Farenheit and Celcius converge at -40, so you have an idea how cold that is. At least the days are getting longer. And it is March - we only have about another 4 - 6 weeks to go before we can think spring.
Hope all who are ailing feel well soon. I'll be watching for all your news.
Brenda in Nn Ontario

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home