Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sara in Florida spent 2 hours working in her yard. I spent about 2 hours shoveling snow in mine! What's wrong with this picture? We had a one-day snow event on Thursday with most of Minnesota getting measurable amounts. Kids got out of school early and had a late start on Friday. I don't mind the "snow events" (as they like to call them now) this time of year because I know the snow will be gone before too many days go by. I haven't posted for quite awhile again - but I always check in every day. I started a Dear Jane class! It is once a month for the next two years (or more?). I have never done applique or foundation piecing or tiny little blocks, for that matter - just give me a rotary cutter and a ruler and I am happy. This is going to be a little out of my comfort zone, but, it is addicting. Several of us bought big 3-ring binders, cut the spines off the book and put all the pages into plastic sleeves in the binder. Then as the blocks are finished I am putting them in the plastic sleeve. Also printed off some of the lessons from the computer program and put them in the book - I'm definitely organized even if I'm not always accurate on my seams! I have 10 blocks done - only 200+ to go. We are heading to California for a few days later this month. We have an exchange student from Denmark and thought it would be fun for her to see some other parts of the country. She will get to Florida in June because she is going with my daughter on the school band trip. Better get movin' so I'm not late for church. They always notice if I'm missing since I direct choir.... Joleen in MN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home