Thursday, March 6, 2008

LOL, LOL..cabin fever must be 'gittin' to me!

I can't remember who I am but Heather knew, didn't you...should have signed RoseyP instead of Muffin Lady...on another board, that is my persona as I spend half my life baking muffins for my B&B.

Congrats Heather and we had a chuckle between us when her grandbabe was born and ours, just recently. Our newest is Addison Mercedes; how close can that be to Heather's new grandson's name. I agree, holding a baby that is less than 24 hours old is awesome, as the kids say now. It is hard to believe that babies can be formed in nine months and come out as perfect little people. I think that my son is still 'awestruck'.

The big storm that is scheduled to hit southern Ontario this week-end may be nothing more than a f*rt in a windstorm. We have been looking at the aviation weather forecast and it shows a high all round our area so I think we may get off more lightly than thought. But the radio is still heralding a storm watch.

Nice to see Ronna back as well. Maybe one day we'll get on high speed and I'll get to post more often, right now, by the time the site downloads, I've forgotten what I was going to say.

Rosey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home