Tuesday, March 4, 2008

It is still winter

Hello all,
I love reading how you are all into spring, although I just went as far as Jean's post. I have not had a lot of time lately so have lots of catching up to do.
Here we are still deep in winter in fact we are in a storm watch again and will be again on Saturday. One right after the other. This snow is really getting to be very old. On the weekend we had ice , so when I went to take Precious out for her little walk I thought I was being very careful. Let me tell you I was not careful enough because I fell and suffice it to say I am having a very hard time sitting down the last couple of days.
The quilting has been keeping me very busy. We have had a lot for names for cancer quilts and getting them all ready has been time consuming. Either that or I do not work as fast any more.
Now I am getting ready for a quick trip to Southern Ontario later this month , if the weather co operates and then I get to have an early summer by going where Jean lives. Looking forward to seeing lots of colour Jean, because this white is getting boring. It has been a long winter.
Now I will down load the last couple of months post or as far as I can go and catch up on all that has been going on. Hope every one is well and see you again soon I hope.
Hugs to all
Grace, who really should be working on her bunny wall hanging for Easter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home