Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Ok, I'll get used to it, I'm sure! (the new format, that is!)

I asked for an invitation to the regular BB. Hopefully Sue will see that right away.

We are having snow/rain/freezing rain right now. Lovely weather. I love it here in winter!
(riiiiiight). Actually, on Saturday, DH and I went out cross country skiing on a fresh 8-10" of snow. It was lovely. So the white stuff is good for something! But not with rain on top.
My round robin is supposed to meet tonight, but one person already emailed to say they weren't going out again tonight. I'm not sure if we are going to cancel or not. The regular meeting on the second Tuesday of the month also got snowed out. That is why we are meeting tonight.
Well, if we don't meet, perhaps I should sew instead! Good use of the time, I would say!

I have a lot of UFO's that need to be finished. It takes me YEARS to complete a project. That's what happens when you have a lot of projects going simultaneously. :-/
But I'm a process person, so I don't worry too much about it!

Ronna in Happy Valley

__/^^^^^o>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home