Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Spring???

Oh, how I wish I could say it's Spring here in Vermont. Instead, we keep getting ice and snow. We have more snow than I can ever remember getting. I believe I heard we broke the record for the snowiest winter ever. Sheesh!

Last week oldest DD and I went to Florida for a few days to celebrate her 21st birthday. Was that ever nice! We arrived during a heat wave (Apparently it doesn't usually reach 90 degrees in Feb. but we were at 89.) which was really funny for us, having come from snowy Vermont. We sat on the beach in the sun (ok, with an umbrella) and just RELAXED. After five months of homeschooling DS, that was such a nice break! We even came back with a bit of a tan. When can I go back??!!!

Kira seems to have very good range of motion in the knee she had surgery on, but she is still holding that leg up and favoring it most of the time. She puts her foot down and puts a little bit of weight on it, but not much. I hope she starts to use it a bit more soon. It has been about four weeks since the surgery.

Jean in VT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home