Monday, February 15, 2016

Beautiful quilts...

Thank you for posting the photos of the quilts, they are both beautiful.    Rosey,   I was so interested  in all you had to say about your father and his yearly adventures into the Artic..  Sorry about the sleeping bag though...and your nasty fall.  You'll be very stiff today. I hope you can take it quietly..

I haven't done any quilting for awhile but I do like to have small projects on the go.  I have made over- sized pincushion/needle case type things for the two grand-daughters... One off to University a long way from home, and one off flatting for the first time.  I will see if I can post photos of them. They were fun to make.  

Marion.

1 Comments:

At February 16, 2016 at 7:40 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Marion, those are adorable. Since you made these for your grand daughters, I was wondering if you are open to adopting ? Big Grin! You did a great job on those.
pat in flint

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home