Wednesday, January 20, 2016

This is the t-shirt pillow I made following Laura's advise.   My friend, Angie is pleased with the result.  I must say that I have a great appreciation, now, for anyone who makes a whole quilt from t-shirts.  It is a time consuming process and for me nerve racking.  Not a project you can do in a rush.  One thing I know for sure, I will not be making a quilt from t-shirts.  Laura, your instructions were so helpful.  Without that I would still be struggling.  Thank You. 

1 Comments:

At January 21, 2016 at 9:08 AM , Blogger RoseyP said...

Pat, I'm sure your friend will appreciate what you've done but I, too, would not be sewing with stretchy material more than once. It must have been quite a job sewing it on the sewing machine.
Rosey

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home