Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Really? I can Post ?

I just tried to post a comment and it actually worked, for the first time in what seems like years. Now I am really pushing the envelope!


I will take this opportunity to wish everyone who is still here a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year. I hope you are having as much fun with Christmas as I am -- for the first time in several years I have a tree up and decorations and two family dinners planned. The new knees have given me my life back. I feel blessed.


I am off to the grocery store for more ingredients and then will have another day of baking  and candy making with my granddaughter. We fill a vast number of goodie baskets for family and friends and it gets bigger every year!


If this posts I will be back over the holiday to check in and report on Kitty's progress for those who are interested. 


Jean

4 Comments:

At December 22, 2015 at 5:23 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hi jean...great to see your post. I do cookies for neighbor gifts every year. Finished that up yesterday...baked and delivered. Usually the neighbor kids help me with that, but this year everyone was busy with practice of one kind or another. They are all growing up. I am trying to get back in the habit of sewing something every day. Recently I have gone months without even opening the door to my sewing room. That needs to change and I am working on it.
Merry Christmas, Happy New year!!

 
At December 22, 2015 at 6:15 PM , Blogger RoseyP said...

Jean, it's great to see your post come through, hooray...more to follow, I hope...and Kitty, what a miracle she's still alive. Yes, please, more news....and I have spent the past week baking your Mill Bay Dog Bisquits. I'll have to post a picture of one of the recipients in another post as I can't insert it here. I bought a large white round container with lid, which says, "I love my dog" on the side and it's now filled to the brim with four batches of your recipe.
Rosey

 
At December 23, 2015 at 1:15 AM , Blogger Marion in NZ. said...

Welcome back Jean ! You have been missed. Great to hear news of Kitty . , any news of Ter Ter ? I often think about her too.

We flew up to Auckland today (1 1/2 hrs flight) It's lovely to be here with family for a few days. Hope the weather will be kind so that the men can go out fishing ..

Hope everybody keeps safe over the holiday season. The roads here are very crowded and the airport was a nightmare ! Lots of elderly couples like ourselves, grandparents off to visit family by the looks of things !

happy days..
Marion.

 
At December 25, 2015 at 7:24 PM , Blogger Fran (Sth Aust) said...

Thanks for letting us know about Kitty, Jean. Marion, Terter is still 'on the radar' with us, although I haven't heard from her for a few weeks. She has been giving me hints on how to live with these shingles which won't go away!
Christmas is over here, but hoping everyone up north is having a lovely day. Fran xxx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home