Saturday, December 19, 2015

Quick check-in

I don't know how long it has been since I checked in here.   The past month has been very busy and I see no let-up for weeks to come.  No sewing done, at all, but Xmas prezzies are almost all wrapped and the tree is up.

RoseyP - I agree with you about the commercialization of Christmas.  Around here, the retailers have the Xmas stuff out in August.... maybe July.   It is ridiculous.

Our weather here has been unusually warm.   Even the Bermuda grass is starting to green up because the nights have been so warm.     .Looks like it will continue next week, too, with rain throughout much of the week.    The only good thing about this weather is that our heating bill will be quite affordable!

I'm off to the races again now.   We have a hockey game tonight, and a full day tomorrow.  I thought life would slow down as I got older.  Well, it has not.   LOL

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, etc., and big hugs to everyone!
Doris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home