Thursday, March 27, 2014

It seemed to work, thanks!

Quilters are the best!
Was Facebooking and texting a quilting friend in Va. Beach, VA. about my St. Patrick's day placemats, and saying my fingers were swollen.  She texted me back about a supplement she had been taking that has Glusomine,  Tumerick, egg shell membrane, and a few other things.  Since she was going to her mini-group that morning she offered to get a bottle, (quilter's husband buys it by the case) and sell it to me for her cost.  Now isn't that nice?  And good timing that she was going that morning.
DH and I each drove a car up to Savannah, GA yesterday to sell the '07 SUV.   A young nurse and her boyfriend drove down from Charleston, S.C. to buy it.  It sold for the asking price, we went to the local bank, went out to lunch and drove back home in the RAV4 -also a Toyota, just smaller.
Stayed home most of the day to play catch up.  Yard man came, we talked about trimming the winter freeze damaged plants, getting the back yard looking decent.  I have always done this by now, but with the pollen, swollen fingers, and time with Mom, just paying someone this year.
Off to read Fannie Flagg's latest book.  She is such a good writer, "Southern Humor".  This one is The All-Girl Filling Station's Last Reunion.  Had to be on the waiting list for 3 mo. at the library, but not paying $27.00 for a book these days.
Sara in Pollen filled No. Florida


2 Comments:

At March 28, 2014 at 8:38 PM , Blogger Doris W. in TN said...

No paragraph breaks here, and you did so well with your test post. LOL

Glucosamine works well for a lot of people. It gives me serious heartburn/acid reflux so I can't use it. I'm very envious of those who can take it!

 
At March 29, 2014 at 8:25 PM , Blogger Sara in Florida said...

I've tried glucosamine before, but gave up after 3 months. This has Tumeric and egg shell membrane and something else also. Hope that I can see results in a week or 2. So much rain and dampness, which isn't helping either.
At least it's Osteo, not rheumatoid.
Sara

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home